110 / 260 Burwood Highway, Burwood
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
Prestige apartment with huge backyard in the zone!
With minutes’ walk to Deakin University and tram station just at doorstep, this high-end apartment offers boutique lifestyle and a huge private backyard for family entertaining!
• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in a quiet location
• Large secluded private backyard with alfresco and gardening areas
• Private car space with huge storage cage
• Premium timber floorboard in the light-filled living room, quality carpet in bedrooms
• Contemporary kitchen featuring stone benchtop, Bosch gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with ensuite and access into backyard
• Second bathroom with premium tiles and large walk-in shower
• Apartment features visitor carpark, electronic garbage chute
• 300m walks to Deakin University
• 120m walks to tram station, with No.75 tram directly into CBD
• 100m walks to shops, restaurants and Asian grocery
• 500m walks to parkland reserve and Golf Club
• 3 minutes’ drive to luxury Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre
• 4 minutes’ drive to Burwood One Shopping Centre with 24-H Coles and Kmart
• 5 minutes’ drive to Box Hill Central
• 18 minutes’ drive to Melbourne CBD
*Please note virtual furniture have been used in the photo presetation.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $530000.
Interest Rate (p.a)